Tuesday, December 15, 2009

December 15: You . Me

Where is this lust and wine in green?
You on the dance floor, December 15,
Caressing someone's delicate waist, flirting;
This day, last year, it was I you were holding,
And our talks about meteor showers and an eclipse.
A fallen star, a dream ends: reality, I am in.
From dream to dust, it is your ignorance I am thanking.

It ended, this intimate game imbued with sin,
I was the one who still insisted on playing.

The season of daffodils, December 15,
My silent loss, all wrapped within,
Painless, soundless, only crimson is dripping,
Because strength is not what I am losing.
A world without you is mine and there's only me
To face the journey ahead, I have courage and bravery.

I smile as I leave, "Bon nuit, mon cheri,"
Auf wiedersehen, December 15.

No comments: